Be a part of the Montfort's governance team
Ottawa, January 18, 2023 – Montfort is recruiting new members for its association.
The Association consists of up to 100 volunteer members, acting as the hospital’s ambassadors and dedicated to upholding the mission and vision of Montfort as a francophone academic hospital. They also reflect the great diversity of the community the hospital serves, in terms of gender, culture and geographic areas.
This year, the Association is keen to recruit members with professional expertise, and in particular:
- Extensive experience in human resources
- Experience in information technology and cybersecurity
- Management experience as a senior executive
- Understanding of Francophone minority community issues
- Experience in governance (on a board of directors, as a member or employee)
- Experience or knowledge of quality improvement process (e.g. LEAN)
- Extensive experience in government relations
- Experience in public relations and communications
- Experience in the health care field
- CPA designation
We warmly invite people from Aboriginal, ethnocultural, black and LGBTQ2+ communities or with a handicap, as well as representatives of youth and recognized francophiles to express their interest. We encourage residents from the United Counties of Prescott and Russell, who may be interested, to also apply.
To become a member, one must be 18 or older, reside in Ontario and understand French (verbal and written).
Members of the Association are eligible to become members of the Montfort’s Board of Trustees and to sit on various committees of the board, as well as to participate within working groups.
You can apply by filling the online form until February, 2023.
For more information, please call us at 613-746-4621, ext. 2020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org