Being a young volunteer
The Youth Volunteer Program is for youth between the ages of 14 and 16 who are interested in volunteering in an enriching environment that will expose them to the world of health care.
This program is available exclusively during the months of July and August, and we are looking for a minimum 40-hour commitment. Interviews are held during the months of May and June, and only those selected will be contacted.
Join us and discover a fascinating and ever-changing environment.
If you have any questions, please contact the Volunteer Services Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit the application form online.
- Once your application is accepted, a member of the Volunteer Services team will contact you to schedule an interview. The interview will take place in French.
- Obtain a police record check.
- Take a tuberculosis screening test and provide proof of certain immunizations.
- Attend an orientation session.
- Attend a training tailored to your position.
We look forward to meeting you!
Please note that Montfort Volunteer Services is also looking for volunteers for the Orleans Health Club. If you are only interested in this location, you can indicate it in the registration form.