Contact my care unit
The medical units at Montfort include, medicine, surgery, Family Birthing Centre, mental health and intensive care. It provides an extensive range of care and services in general medicine, geriatrics, cardiology, internal medicine, pulmonology, gastroenterology, hematology and neurology.
Doctors, nurses, nurse practitioners, other health professionals and administrative staff work together as members of a large, interdisciplinary team that capitalizes on the contributions of every member with the interests of patients always at the forefront.
Students of medicine, nursing care and other health professions are involved at all times. Many members of the clinical team also participate in various research projects in partnership with the University of Ottawa and other organizations.
Contact a patient directly:
Dial 613-746-4621, followed by the extension number for the patient's room. If you don't know the extension, dial 0.
Contact a care unit:
- Family Birthing Centre, obstetrical triage: 613-746-4621, extension 3708
- Intensive Care : contact information is provided directly to one family member only
- Medicine 6C: 613-746‑4621, extension 3226
- Medicine 4A: 613-746‑4621, extension 3212
- Medicine 4C/Rehabilitation 4CR: 613-746‑4621, extension 3201
- Mental Health Program 3B: 613-746-4621, extension 3937
- Surgery 3C: 613-746‑4621, extension 3403
- Surgery 5C: 613-746-4621, extension 3270