This clinic treats diseases of the blood, bone marrow, ganglions and spleen. Hematological disorders include leukemia, thrombocytopenia, anemia, leucocytopenia and more.
Specialists: Dr. Linda Lacroix
Please note that a medical referral is mandatory.
Please read the information below before sending a consultation request to Dr. Linda Lacroix:
- Any request for consultation will be evaluated and prioritized by Dr. Lacroix:
- Urgent : Patient will be seen within a month.
- Priority : Patient will be seen within the next 6 months.
- Non-urgent and non-priority: Wait time may vary from 8 to 12 months.
- *Please consider using eConsult. This platform allows the referring physician to ask patient specific questions to a specialist such as Dr Lacroix. Wait time is less than one week.
- For more information about eConsult service visit their web site or email email@example.com.
- Please consider other options at the bottom of this page.
Please note that Montfort is demonstrating its value of responsibility as it is currently evaluating the admission criteria to our medical day unit for iron transfusions. The scope of use of Venofer has greatly evolved and the demand for access has increased significantly.
Our inclusion criteria:
- Hemoglobin levels less than 100 g/L ;
- Ferritin levels less than 30 ng/mL or iron saturation less than 0.2;
- A copy of the blood results taken in the last thirty days.
* Any request for consultation without laboratory results will be refused.
Since February 2020, patients have to pay for the Venofer® they receive at Montfort, or in any another hospital in the region.
Hours of operation
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wednesday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This service is also available via telehealth.
Patients with an appointment will receive
an automated reminder by phone, up to
5 days prior to their appointment.
This service requires a medical referral from your physician.
Phone: 613-746-4621, ext. 4930