Hôpital Montfort is Ontario’s Francophone Academic Hospital, offering exemplary person-centred care. The hospital serves over 1.2 million people in Eastern Ontario, in both official languages. In 2018, it earned Accreditation with Exemplary Standing from Accreditation Canada, and was designated Best Practices Spotlight Organization by the Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario.
With its main partners, the University of Ottawa and La Cité college, as well as other post-secondary programs, Montfort is preparing the next generation of Francophone healthcare professionals. Since 2015, it has joined the ranks of Canada’s top 40 research hospitals through the activities of the Institut du Savoir Montfort, its knowledge institute. Montfort is striving to become "your hospital of reference for outstanding services, designed with you and for you". Since 2019, it has been named one of the world’s top 1000 hospitals.
Mission: Hôpital Montfort is Ontario’s Francophone academic hospital, offering exemplary person-centred care
Vision: Your hospital of reference for outstanding services, designed with you and for you.
Values: Our daily actions are guided by compassion, respect, mutual support, excellence and accountability.
Objectives: Our Strategy 2023 is based on one breakthrough and four goals:
- Breakthrough: You will receive integrated health services, focused on your needs
- You will have access to a clinical centre of excellence in chronic disease management
- Francophones in minority communities will be able to access to quality health services
- Patients and their families will have an exceptional experience with every interaction
- All staff members will benefit from an inclusive, stimulating and safe work environment