Montfort is Ontario’s Francophone academic hospital, offering exemplary person-centred care. The hospital serves over 1.2 million people in Eastern Ontario, in both official languages. In 2022, Montfort earned, for the third time, Accreditation with Exemplary Standing from Accreditation Canada, and is the first to be designated Francophone host as a Best Practices Spotlight Organization (BPSO) by the Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario.
With its main partners, University of Ottawa and Collège La Cité, as well as other post-secondary programs, Montfort is preparing the next generation of Francophone healthcare professionals. Since 2015, it has ranked among Canada’s top 40 research hospitals through the activities of the Institut du Savoir Montfort, its knowledge institute. Montfort is aiming to become “your hospital of reference for outstanding services, designed with your and for you.” In 2019, it was named one of the world’s top 1000 hospitals.
Mission: Hôpital Montfort is Ontario’s Francophone academic hospital, offering exemplary person-centred care
Vision: Your hospital of reference for outstanding services, designed with you and for you.
Values: Our daily actions are guided by compassion, respect, mutual support, excellence and accountability.
Objectives: Our Strategy 2023 is based on one breakthrough and four goals:
- Breakthrough: You will receive integrated health services, focused on your needs
- You will have access to a clinical centre of excellence in chronic disease management
- Francophones in minority communities will be able to access to quality health services
- Patients and their families will have an exceptional experience with every interaction
- All staff members will benefit from an inclusive, stimulating and safe work environment