Why train at Montfort?
- A stimulating, high-energy environment with academic supervision in French;
- A training environment that exposes you to the best practices in health care;
- An opportunity to serve patients and their loved ones in both official languages;
- Teaching experiences adapted to your learning needs;
- Innovative, interprofessional training activities.
Our teaching mission is important to us! If you have questions, please contact the Academic Affairs Branch, Department at 613-746‑4621, extension 6060.
“After my elective period, the transition to becoming an employee was easy. I feel good here, and the importance placed on my profession exceeds my expectations. I plan to make my career here.”
Student, Rehabilitation assistant program