Dr. Mark A. Steeves
Dr. Mark Steeves MD FRCSC joined Hôpital Montfort as an orthopaedic surgeon with subspecialization in the fields of orthopaedic traumatology and foot and ankle surgery.
After completing his medical degree at Memorial University of Newfoundland he moved to Ottawa for his training as an orthopaedic surgeon. He subsequently completed fellowship training in Seattle, Washington at Harborview Medical Center as an orthopaedic traumatologist.
Further expertise was developed through fellowship training in foot and ankle surgery, in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada
- Canadian Orthopaedic Association member
- Canadian Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society member
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association member
- University of Ottawa, Orthopaedic Surgery
- University of Washington, Orthopaedic Surgery Trauma Fellow
- University of British Columbia, Orthopaedics Foot and Ankle Fellow
Dr. Steeves is accepting new patients. However, he does not accept patients from Quebec.