Senior management team
Welcome to Montfort, Ontario’s Francophone Academic Hospital, offering exemplary person-centred care.
Our daily actions are guided by compassion, excellence, respect, accountability and mutual support while serving over 1.2 million people in Eastern Ontario, in both official languages. Our quest for excellence and our continuous improvement initiatives have led to an Accreditation with exemplary standing, the top level of recognition presented by Accreditation Canada, in 2014, and again in 2018. I am extremely proud of our team for the quality of the work they demonstrate on a daily basis.
Montfort is striving to become “your hospital of reference for outstanding services, designed with you and for you”. If you would like to know more about our recent accomplishments and our strategic progresses, I invite you to read our Annual Report to the Community.
Whether you are a patient or a family member, volunteer, student, researcher, staff member or other healthcare professionals, we thank you for trusting Montfort.
CEO, Hôpital Montfort
Members of the senior management team
- Ms. Mélanie Dubé, Vice-president, Performance, Corporate Services and Chief Financial Officer
- Mr. Philippe Marleau, Vice-president, Quality and Patient Support Services and Chief Information Officer
- Dr. Stéphane Roux, Chief of Staff
- Ms. Suzanne Robichaud, Chief of Nursing
- Ms. Caroline Roy-Egner, Vice-president, Human Resources
- Ms. Josette-Renée Landry, Chief Executive Officer, Institut du Savoir Montfort