Reports and publications
Annual reports to the community
Our 2017-18 Report to the Community, “With you and for you”, will be available on June 20.
Honouring the past, building for the future, putting people at the heart of all our decisions— this is what characterized the year 2016-17 for the Montfort team. The 2016-2017 Annual Report to the community is available in an PDF format. Consult it to see the progress made during the last year!
- Annual Report 2016-2017
- Annual Report 2015-2016
- Annual Report 2014-2015
- Annual Report 2013-2014
- Annual Report 2012-2013
- Annual Report 2011-2012
- Annual Report 2010-2011
- Annual Report 2009-2010
- Annual Report 2008-2009
- Annual Report 2007-2008
- Annual Report 2006-2007
- Annual Report 2005-2006
- Annual Report 2004-2005
- Annual Report 2003-2004
The senior managers of Hôpital Montfort are responsible for producing the unconsolidated financial statements, notes and other information contained in financial reports. Management develops the unconsolidated financial statements in keeping with generally accepted accounting principles in Canada.
- 2016-2017 Financial Statement (in French only)
- 2015-2016 Financial statement
- 2014-2015 Financial statement
- 2013-2014 Financial statement
- 2012-2013 Financial statement
- 2011-2012 Financial statement
- 2010-2011 Financial statement
- 2009-2010 Financial statement
- 2008-2009 Financial statement
- 2007-2008 Financial statement
- 2006-2007 Financial statement
Report on the state of French language services
The history of Hôpital Montfort speaks volume about our ongoing commitment to be a key establishment when it comes to offering French-language health services. Under the new Language Policy of the Association de l'Hôpital Montfort, adopted in 2014, we must submit to the Association a yearly report on how the language policy is being implemented at Hôpital Montfort.
- Report on the state of French-language services 2016-2017 (in French only)
- Report on the state of French-language services 2015-2016 (in French only)
- Report on the state of French-language services 2014-2015 (in French only)
Quality Improvement Plan
Read about the Hôpital Montfort Quality Improvement Plan.
With the adoption of its new Strategy 2021, Hôpital Montfort intends to fully assume its mandate as Ontario’s Francophone university health institution and to play a fundamental role in research as well as preparing the next generation of health professionals in Ontario. Our Strategy 2021 targets four main objectives:
- Enhance targeted clinical services
- Become a clinical centre of excellence in multimorbidity
- Achieve the attributes of an academic teaching hospital
- Fulfill our provincial mandate
You can read the Journal Montfort, a monthly publication serving the dedicated people who work at Hôpital Montfort. The Journal Montfort archives are also available. This internal publication is only available in French.