Parking revenues allow the Montfort Hospital Foundation to purchase medical equipment, to finance clinical research, to invest in infrastructure projects, and to support day-to-day operations in order to better care for our patients.
½ hour: $3.50
Day - Provides one exit on the same day: $13.00
24 hours - Provides multiple visits during a 24 hour period: $17.00
You may also purchase an HPASS valid for 12 months following the date of purchase and with unlimited in and out privileges for every 24-hour period :
- 5 day pass: $ 32.50
- 10 day pass: $ 65
- 30 day pass: $ 195
- Meter rates (2 minutes): $ 0.25
Hours of Operation
Located to the east of the hospital, the main visitor parking lot is open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Located to the south of the hospital, the visitors and Canadian Forces parking lot is open Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. It is closed on weekends and statutory holidays.
Many accessible parking spaces are available in both parking lots and near the main Emergency Department entrance. Accessible parking spaces close to the Emergency Department have parking meters.
Methods of Payment
Visitor and Canadian Forces Parking lot (south of hospital)
A $13 deposit, payable in cash only, is required on entering the parking lot. A partial refund is paid for parking times of less than two hours.
Debit and credit cards are not accepted.
Visitor Parking Lot (East of hospital)
Keep the ticket issued on entering the parking lot with you. On leaving the hospital, you can choose one of the following two payments methods:
- Pay with cash or credit at the automated pay stations located at the main entrance and the Emergency Department entrance. Debit cards are not accepted.
After having paid your parking fees at the automated pay station, you have 20 minutes to present your entrance ticket at the exit barrier before an additional charge is applied.
- Pay with credit at the parking lot exit barrier. Debit cards and cash are not accepted.
- If you plan on coming frequently to the hospital, you can buy a 5, 10 or 30 days pass.
- With this pass, you may enter and exit the parking lot as many times as you wish for every 24 hour period.
- The pass is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- You can buy your pass at the security Office (room 1A150) near the main entrance.
If you have any questions, you may press on the “help” button found on the automated pay station. You will then be able to speak with a security team member.
For any comments on parking services at Hôpital Montfort, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.