Medical day unit
The Medical Day Unit provides out-patient medical treatment to patients admitted for periods ranging from three to twelve hours on average.
The services of the Medical Day Unit differ from regular outpatient consultations by the nature and length of the procedures.
The types of services provided include:
- Intravenous medication administration (i.e., iron)
- Pain clinic (i.e., epidural)
- Blood or blood product transfusion
- Intravesical BCG (Bacillus Calmette-Guérin)
- Transesophageal ultrasound
- Dobutamine stress test
- Other procedures as needed
Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Telephone: 613-746-4621, ext. 2716
Patients with an appointment at Hôpital Montfort will receive an automated confirmation call up to 3 working days prior to their appointment.