This clinic treats diseases of the blood, bone marrow, ganglions and spleen. Hematological disorders include leukemia, thrombocytopenia, anemia, leucocytopenia and more.
Specialists: Dr. Linda Lacroix
Please note that a medical referral is mandatory.
Please read the information below before sending a consultation request to Dr. Linda Lacroix::
- Any request for consultation will be evaluated and prioritized by Dr. Lacroix:
- Urgent : Patient will be seen within a month.
- Priority : Patient will be seen within the next 6 months.
- Non-urgent and non-priority: Wait time may vary from 8 to 12 months.
- Please consider other options at the bottom of this page.
Please note that Montfort is demonstrating its value of responsibility as it is currently evaluating the admission criteria to our medical day unit for iron transfusions. The scope of use of Venofer has greatly evolved and the demand for access has increased significantly.
Our inclusion criteria:
- Pregnant women of the 2nd or 3rd trimester or non-menopausal women hemoglobin levels less than <110 g/L and ferritin less than <20
- Menopausal woman with hemoglobin levels less than <110 g/L and ferritin less than <50
- Men with hemoglobin levels less than <125 g/L and ferritin less than <80
* We require a copy of the blood results taken in the last thirty days. Any request for consultation without laboratory results will be refused.
Hours of operation
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wednesday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Telephone number: 613-746-4621, ext. 2716
Patients with an appointment at Hôpital Montfort will receive an automated confirmation call up to 3 working days prior to their appointment.