Bargains for a good cause!
GiveShop is the online application for the brand new marketplace that allows you to buy and sell slightly used items — to benefit Montfort.
It's easy and rewarding!
- Download the free GiveShop app at www.giveshop.ca (also available in the App Store), to your mobile device.
- If you're a seller, post the items you want to part with on the GiveShop marketplace by taking and uploading a photo, determining the sale price and choosing the beneficiary charity — Montfort Foundation.
- If you’re a buyer, browse the GiveShop marketplace — by item, by category or by charity.
- When the seller and buyer agree on the price, they communicate through the GiveShop app to set up an appointment to exchange the item.
- The buyer pays by credit card on the GiveShop app (this feature will be activated as soon as the pandemic is over).
- The seller receives a tax receipt for the sale amount and the buyer is aware that the money from his purchase is directed to a charity, which receives the net profit from the sale directly into its bank account.
Help us generate more revenues to support exemplary care at Montfort!
- Do your spring cleaning by using the GiveShop app.
- Make sure to always consult the GiveShop marketplace before purchasing items on other sites.
- Spread the word about the new GiveShop app in your network.