Claire-Jehanne Dubouloz, PhD
Claire-Jehanne Dubouloz has a doctoral degree in education from the Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM) in association with the Université du Québec à Hull (UQAH). She is currently a full professor with the School of Rehabilitation Sciences at the University of Ottawa Faculty of Health Sciences. Her research aims to explore the transformative learning process that occurs in various groups of patients receiving rehabilitation services (cardiology, MS, stroke and spinal cord injuries). She is also interested in interprofessional collaboration in the health field.
- Learning process transformative of clients in rehabilitation follow-ups
- Personal values and beliefs acting as impediment to change
- The qualitative research and its methods in health research
- Practice based on scientific facts
- Decison-making process in research on assistance to persons with chronic disease