The Centre is the gateway to training for all Hôpital Montfort employees
Training offered electronically, online or in simulation lab
General training: workplace violence prevention; rules and conventions applicable to consultative, deliberative and decision-making meetings in a public health institution.
Clinical training: cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
Medical training: scientific sessions and advanced care in cardiac resuscitation (ACCR)
- Teaching tips … from teaching specialists
- Support in developing … the objectives and content of your training activities
- Training needs analysis
- Toolbox … to facilitate your role as trainer
Since February 14, 2014, the Centre Prométhée has made a learning management system (LMS) available to its employees, its physicians and the community. This Web software is accessible anywhere at any time and includes the following applications:
- A training activity schedule
- Online training activity hosting
- Online training activity registration and payments coming soon for external users
- Enables specialists to contribute to developing training activities.
- Is centred on your reality, your gains and your personal experience.
- Fosters two-way dialogue and sharing with other participants in the sessions.
- Aims to apply useful, practical knowledge in different settings.
Participants are players required to build and develop their skills.
Trainers are facilitators who encourage the learner’s personal fulfillment and effective performance.
- To continuously improve quality of service.
- To offer varied and adapted training activities.
- To promote a healthy workplace and improve organizational performance.