Contact a patient
We know that restrictions on visits to the hospital can be difficult. If a loved one is hospitalized at Montfort, but does not have a device (telephone or tablet) that allows you to stay in touch, here is what we offer:
- A telephone is offered free of charge in all rooms. You can call your loved one by calling 613-746-4621, followed by the extension number of the room. If you don't know the number, dial 0.
- We can also offer you the possibility to have a virtual visit with your loved one. We invite you to contact us at 613-746-4621 ext. 2271 for details on how to arrange this.
- You can also send us a short message using the form below, and we will make sure to pass it on. Written messages will be printed and given to the patient.
- To deliver personal belongings to a patient, you can bring the items in a bag identified with the patient's name. We will ask you to leave the bag on a table in the main entrance; a porter will come to pick the bag up and deliver it to the patient.
- Items that can be easily disinfected with a wipe
- Clothes or cuddly toys, either new or recently washed
- Fragrance-free flowers
- Wrapped food - the nurse in charge will have to validate that this food is allowed according to the person's diet or medical prescription