- Group classes are being held for colorectal cancer surgical patients and their family.
Where: Ottawa Hospital, General Campus, 7th floor, Ages Cancer Assessment Clinic
Time: 9:30 to 11:30
To Register : Please call 613-737-8501 (Reception) or 613-737-8899, extension 79694
2. You can also attend a webcast class via your computer (offered in French only). To access, you must:
- Access the OTN webcast web site
- Select the webcast class #10847041 « Ottawa Hospital Colorectal Cancer Surgery Patient Education (FRENCH) »
- View the video
If you have any comments and to complete an evaluation form, please contact Judith Boileau, Clinical Educator.
- To prepare you and your family to care for yourselves after your colon or rectal cancer surgery
- To describe post operative care including dressing and drain care, and managing nausea and pain
- To understand post operative activity including general activity
- To identify opportunities to take care of your emotional well-being
- To be aware of community resources available
Patient with Ostomy: