Dr. Denis Chauret
- Active member of the Medical Department, Hôpital Montfort
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians
- Chair, Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee, Hôpital Montfort
Professor of medicine, University of Ottawa
- Professor, Consortium National de Formation en Santé
- Member, Bureau des Affaires francophones, Faculty of Medicine, University of Ottawa
- Director, Montfort Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Director, Continuing Medical Education Program, Francophone Section University of Ottawa
- Continuing medical education conference speaker (national and international)
- Clinical Researcher, Institut de recherche de l’Hôpital Montfort
- Principal investigator under the following clinical trials: ANCHOR, GRACE-2, QUEST, POISE, POISE-2, SOLVE, SATISFACTION and CANRACE
Awards and Accomplishments
- Excellence in Teaching Award, Family Medicine Residency Program, Hôpital Montfort
- Montfort Ambassador Award
- Excellence in Leadership Award issued by medical students, University of Ottawa
- Certificate of Merit, Canadian Association for Medical Education
- First recipient of the Dr. Denis Chauret Bursary for continuing medical education, Hôpital Montfort
Dr. Chauret works in Hôpital Montfort’s Internal Medicine Unit: internal medicine, diabetes, allergy and obstetrics clinics.
FOR AN APPOINTMENT
By physician referral only.
To obtain more information about Dr. Denis Chauret or his advice consult his personal website.
Consultation requests may be faxed to 613-288-5348.
For information or to reschedule an appointment, call 613-748-4930.