Breakfast with the President of Hôpital Montfort
Ottawa, April 11, 2016 – The Montfort Hospital Foundation invites members of the media to the first President’s Breakfast.
Breakfast with the President and CEO of the Montfort, organized by the Montfort Hospital Foundation
Thursday, April 14, 2016, 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Ottawa Conference and Event Centre (200 Coventry Road)
- Dr. Bernard Leduc, President and CEO, Hôpital Montfort
- Dr. Chamoun Chamoun, Cardiologist and Chief of Medicine
- Dr. André Olivier, Radiologist and Chief of the Department of Diagnostic Imaging
- Dr. François Leduc, Radiologist
- Lawrence Greenspon, Campaign Cabinet Chair
- Caroline Bisson, Paralympian
- Christine Sigouin, President and CEO of the Montfort Hospital Foundation
- Matt Skube, Bell Media
You are invited to come and listen to some of our most extraordinary doctors, from the talented and dedicated CEO, Dr. Bernard Leduc. You will hear a story of a grateful patient, and from Lawrence Greenspon, a defence lawyer and highly-regarded community leader, all of which will share their passion about Montfort.
All donations raised at the President’s Breakfast will be invested towards the purchase of a CT Scanner with a Specialized Cardiac Module.
Please confirm your attendance by phone, at 613-748-4920, or by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday, April 13, 2016. Free parking will be available at the Conference Centre.
- 30 -
Guest speakers will be available for interviews.
Information and interview requests:
Christine Sigouin, President and CEO
Montfort Hospital Foundation
613-746-4621, ext. 2011