Board of Trustees
Hôpital Montfort 2020-2021 Board of Trustees is composed of the following members.
- Mr. Carl Nappert, Chair
- Ms. Andrée-Anne Martel, Vice-Chair
- Mr. Pierre Lanctôt, Treasurer
- Ms. Marie-Josée Martel, Secretary
- Mr. François Brouard, Trustee
- Mr. Luc Généreux, Trustee
- Mr. Alain Jegen, Trustee
- Ms. Lucie Mercier-Gauthier, Trustee
- Ms. Roda Muse, Trustee
- Mr. Jean-Guy Perron, Trustee
- Ms. Caroline Richard, Trustee
- Mr. Jean Ste-Marie, Trustee
- Dr. Bernard Leduc, President and CEO, Hôpital Montfort
- Dr. Stéphane Roux, Chief of Staff
- Dr. Chantal D'Aoust-Bernard, President of Medical staff
- Ms. Suzanne Robichaud, Vice-President, Clinical Programs and Chief Nursing Officer
- Ms. Josette-Renée Landry, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, Institut du Savoir Montfort
- Ms. Lucie Thibault, Ph.D., Representative, University of Ottawa
Consult our administrative policy.
Due to the exceptional situation resulting from the coronavirus pandemic, public meetings will be held virtually, at 6:00 p.m. on:
- Wednesday, November 25, 2020,
- Tuesday, March 23, 2021,
- and the Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, June 16, 2021.
If you wish to attend, please let us know 48 hours in advance by e-mail or by phone at 613-746-4621, ext. 2021.