Board of Trustees
Hôpital Montfort 2019-2020 Board of Trustees is composed of the following members.
- Mr. Carl Nappert, Chair
- Ms. Andrée-Anne Martel, Vice-Chair
- Mr. François Brouard, Treasurer
- Ms. Marie-Josée Martel, Secretary
- Ms. Mariette Carrier-Fraser, Trustee
- Sister Jocelyne Fallu, F.d.l.S., Trustee
- Mr. Luc Généreux, Trustee
- Mr. Pierre Lanctôt, Trustee
- Ms. Lucie Mercier-Gauthier, Trustee
- Mr. Jean-Guy Perron, Trustee
- Ms. Caroline Richard, Trustee
- Mr. Jean Ste-Marie, Trustee
- Dr. Bernard Leduc, President and CEO, Hôpital Montfort
- Dr. Stéphane Roux, Chief of Staff
- Dr. Chantal D'Aoust-Bernard, President of Medical staff
- Ms. Suzanne Robichaud, Vice-President, Clinical Programs and Chief Nursing Officer
- Dr. Denis Prud'homme, Chief Executive Officer (acting), Institut du Savoir Montfort
- Ms. Lucie Thibault, Ph.D., Representative, University of Ottawa
Consult our administrative policy.
Due to the exceptional situation resulting from the coronavirus pandemic, the annual meeting of June 17 will focus on business matters and only members of the Association will be able to join virtually.
In the fall, a general meeting open to the public is planned to deal with the other topics normally discussed at the Annual General Meeting.