Board of Trustees
Hôpital Montfort 2019-2020 Board of Trustees is composed of the following members.
- Mr. Carl Nappert, Chair
- Ms. Andrée-Anne Martel, Vice-Chair
- Mr. François Brouard, Treasurer
- Ms. Marie-Josée Martel, Secretary
- Ms. Mariette Carrier-Fraser, Trustee
- Sister Jocelyne Fallu, F.d.l.S., Trustee
- Mr. Luc Généreux, Trustee
- Mr. Pierre Lanctôt, Trustee
- Ms. Lucie Mercier-Gauthier, Trustee
- Mr. Jean-Guy Perron, Trustee
- Ms. Caroline Richard, Trustee
- Mr. Jean Ste-Marie, Trustee
- Ms. Suzanne L. Clément, Outgoing Chair
- Dr. Bernard Leduc, President and CEO, Hôpital Montfort
- Dr. Guy Moreau, Chief of Staff
- Dr. Chantal D'Aoust-Bernard, President of Medical staff
- Ms. Suzanne Robichaud, Vice-President, Clinical Programs and Chief Nursing Officer
- Dr. André Bilodeau, Chief Executive Officer, Institut du Savoir Montfort
- Ms. Lucie Thibault, Ph.D., Representative, University of Ottawa
Consult our administrative policy.
Public Board Meetings in 2019-20 will take place on Tuesday November 26, 2019 and Tuesday March 24, 2020; the Annual General Assembly will take place on Wednesday June 10, 2020.
To ensure adequate seating due to space and safety restrictions, individuals wishing to attend Board meetings are asked to notify the Board Secretary's office 48 hours prior to the meeting by e-mail or by phone : 613-746-4621 ext. 2000. Please note that the meetings are held in French only.
Public board meetings follow an approved agenda subject to the direction of the Chair of the Board at each meeting. The Board of Trustees of Montfort welcomes input from members of the public. Individuals wishing to bring matters to the attention of the Board should do so by sending a request in writing, at least ten working days prior to the meeting, specifying the topic you wish to address and providing a telephone number where you can be reached:
713, Montréal Road
Email : email@example.com
If the Chair of the Board accepts the request, the intervention will be limited to 5 minutes.