Board of Trustees
Hôpital Montfort 2021-2022 Board of Trustees is composed of the following members.
- Mr. Carl Nappert, Chair
- Ms. Marie-Josée Martel, Vice-Chair
- Mr. Pierre Lanctôt, Treasurer
- Ms. Roda Muse, Secretary
- Ms. Denise Amyot, Trustee
- Mr. François Brouard, Trustee
- Mr. Luc Généreux, Trustee
- Mr. Alain Jegen, Trustee
- Ms. Andrée-Anne Martel, Trustee
- Ms. Lucie Mercier-Gauthier, Trustee
- Ms. Caroline Richard, Trustee
- Mr. Jean Ste-Marie, Trustee
- Dr. Bernard Leduc, President and CEO, Hôpital Montfort
- Dr. Stéphane Roux, Chief of Staff
- Dr. Marie-Noelle Nicole, President of Medical staff
- Ms. Suzanne Robichaud, Vice-President, Clinical Programs and Chief Nursing Officer
- Dr. Josette-Renée Landry, Chief Executive Officer, Institut du Savoir Montfort
- Ms. Lucie Thibault, Ph.D., Representative, University of Ottawa
Consult our administrative policy.
Public meetings for the upcoming year will be held at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 23, 2021 and Wednesday, March 23, 2022, as well as the Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, June 15, 2022. Details on how to attend (virtual or face-to-face) will be confirmed shortly.
If you wish to attend, please let us know 48 hours in advance by e-mail or by phone at 613-746-4621, ext. 2021.
To ensure adequate seating due to space and safety restrictions, individuals wishing to attend Board meetings are asked to notify the Board Secretary's office 48 hours prior to the meeting by e-mail or by phone : 613-746-4621 ext. 2000. Please note that the meetings are held in French only.
Public board meetings follow an approved agenda subject to the direction of the Chair of the Board at each meeting. The Board of Trustees of Montfort welcomes input from members of the public. Individuals wishing to bring matters to the attention of the Board should do so by sending a request in writing, at least ten working days prior to the meeting, specifying the topic you wish to address and providing a telephone number where you can be reached:
713, Montréal Road
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
If the Chair of the Board accepts the request, the intervention will be limited to 5 minutes.